At our firm, we strive to make payment options as convenient as possible for our customers. We accept the following payment methods:
- Interac Payments: We accept Interac payments for all transactions. Interac payments are fast, secure, and easy to use. Simply send your payment to the email address we provide, and we will confirm receipt of your payment.
- Credit via PayPal: We accept credit card payments through PayPal. PayPal is a secure and convenient way to make payments online. You do not need to have a PayPal account to make a payment via credit card. We will provide you with a payment link and instructions to complete the payment.
- Bank Transfer (Upon Notification): We accept bank transfers as a payment method, but only upon notification. Please notify us in advance if you plan to make a payment via bank transfer. We will provide you with the necessary details to complete the transfer.
- All invoices are due upon receipt. Payment must be received within 30 days of the invoice date.
- If payment is not received within 30 days of the invoice date, the account will become delinquent, and our Account Delinquency Service and Support Policy will apply. More about our delinquency policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about our payment policy, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you.